Frequently Asked Questions
View all FAQs       View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
Q)  Who do I contact for assistance?

If you need assistance with RPRA’s Hazardous Waste Registry, please contact RPRA at registry@rpra.ca or call 1-833-600-0530.

If you need assistance with the Hazardous Waste Program from the ministry, please email hazardouswasteprogram@ontario.ca

If you require compliance assistance from the ministry, please contact your local District Office: MECP District Locator


Click here to go back to the Menu
Privacy | Accessibility
© Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.5.0