Frequently Asked Questions
View all FAQs       View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
Q)  Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority’s (RPRA's) New Hazardous Waste Program Registry and HWIN Changes
Starting January 1, 2023, you are required to report your hazardous and liquid industrial waste information and pay fees through RPRA’s new Hazardous Waste Program Registry.

RPRA's new Hazardous Waste Registry replaces the Hazardous Waste Information Network (HWIN) and the use of paper manifests.

Create your account in the new registry, including facility and waste stream information.

Go to registry.rpra.ca and explore these step-by-step instructions for account creation and retrieving information from HWIN. RPRA migrated some of your HWIN data to the new registry. Any new facility, waste stream or edits made in HWIN after October 16, 2022 have not migrated, and you need to manually add this information to the new registry.

Learn more about the new Registry:


Click here to go back to the Menu
Privacy | Accessibility
© Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.5.0