Frequently Asked Questions
View all FAQs       View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
Q)  Adding funds to my HWIN prepaid account by cheque.
A)  You may add funds to your prepaid account by sending a cheque payable to the "Minister of Finance". On the cheque, note your generator number and the purpose of the cheque in the memo line. Mail the cheque to:

Environmental Monitoring and Reporting Branch, Area M
Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
135 St Clair Ave W
Toronto, ON M4V 1P5

Once the Ministry receives your cheque, it must be processed before it can be credited to your prepaid account. This process takes less than two weeks. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a receipt from the Ministry, either by email or by postal mail. You can always check on the status of your prepaid account at any time by logging onto HWIN, going to your My HWIN page, and selecting the "Account Status" table, which lists your prepaid account balance.


Click here to go back to the Menu
Privacy | Accessibility
 Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.5.0