Frequently Asked Questions
View all FAQs       View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
Q)  Can you send me an invoice? What's the Ministry's HST Number?
A)  The Ministry does not invoice however, completed and pending payments can be printed for your records.

1. Login into your HWIN account which will take you to the "My HWIN" main page.
2. Pending payments appear under the "Payments" tab.
3. Completed payments appear in the "Account Status" tab.
4. You may print these pages for your records.

The Ministry's HST# is 12466 8666 however, HST is not charged on registration, manifest or tonnage fees.


Click here to go back to the Menu
Privacy | Accessibility
 Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.5.0